Our dear young kerpie has just tagged me! And simply by being a member of bloggers community, I guess I do have to comply, or get thrown out the window of his 5th floor apartment when I visit him next. Yup! Even if its a Raya visit! Hmm...somehow, I do suspect that several visitors have 'cabut' already, fearing they might be tagged next. Anyway, before I do, I'd like to introduce another blogger, and would like to encourage all visitors to read an entry about the malamine scare.
Now, this blogger I would like to introduce is no stranger to Harakah readers. In fact, I have also mentioned about him several entries ago. Though he is an editor at Harakah and is more prominently known as a writer in the English Section, this blog he has now is written in Malay. A word of caution though, his entries are not joy reads as he touches on issues which some may find hard to swallow. Still, I rate him as a 'Must Read' simply for the humbleness and honesty of his writing. Roslan H, or better known as LanH14, puts the touch of reality which I find hard to resist. Do read him here (http://lanh14.blogspot.com/), even if it be just once.
With regards to the melamine scare, it would be best for one to read a related issues at http://consumersrighteousness.blogspot.com/, beginning with here and then here; I wont say anymore.
OK, now to the tag. I have to write 15 dalils about myself. Hmm...so, here goes.
1. I am a 46year young bachelor. Off course, many do know that already. However, in an alternate universe, I have 4 wives, and a harem of concubines. But off course, in that alternate universe, that guy who looks like me, talk like me, laugh like me, is not me.
2. Though I have never mentioned it before, I do have a 'twin' brother. No, we are not identical twin, but our semblance can be uncanny at times, forcing me to introduce him as my doppelganger. But for the benefit of people who does not believe in doppelgangers, then I introduce him as my twin, also known as Danny Devito, while I am, off course, Arnold. Yup, he's that Sofian guy, the same guy who created this blog and forced me into blogging. (Don't worry, he's reading this, I believe).
3. Born in the year of Tiger, I have nine lives, of which I think 5 or 6 have already been used up - past expiry date! But hey, the 3 or 4 remaining should still be good enough. Right?
4. My childhood dreams is to be General Jumbo, a character in the old Beano/Dandy comic books. This is, off course, as opposed to General Dumbo, which that Bijan guy dreams off.
5. As a teenager, I had more than my share of girls clamouring after me. But since I was dumb then, I just did not give them much notice.
6. As a 46year young man, I still have girls giving me the eye. But off course, in the alternate Universe, there's more of them there.
7. I can be quiet as a mute, or noisy as a chatterbox; all depends on who is in front or beside me.
8. I can play the piano like a concert pianist. The fact that the wrist and finger movement does not move to the score one hear, is none of my concern.
9. Niki Lauda taught me a lot about Formula One driving. That was way back in 1984 or '86, when F1 was shown 3months late after each race. He was also the pioneer in long distant learning then.
10. Though not a steeplejack, I once climbed all the way up a tree. Off course, that was when I was 10 and did not know the meaning of the word 'gayat' then. The fact that the top of the tree is about 10feet high is irrelevant.
11. I had my first ride with escorts and sirens wailing some 20 years back...just after a horrible auto accident. That, qualifies me as a veteran driver.
12. I am, in truth, a billionaire. But one who has yet to make his first hundred grand.
13. I dream of having 24 children - 18 boys and 6 girls. 8 of the boys will feature in the starting 11 of Malaysia's winning World Cup soccer team.
14. I am of a Khan lineage. The fact that my Emak is a Malay with perhaps traces of Chinese or Northern Indian blood, and that my dad is of pure Javanese is not my fault.
15. Though I was once a stage actor (itsy bitsy role at the age of 8 and 13), I was given the screen name Shah Rir Khan.
OK. That's my 15 Dalil. Can I now be the Prime Minister, please?
What say you: Alyn, Alina, ydiana, Malaysian Tigress, Minci, GM, kema, Intan, Marinie - WL, Rerama Salju, snowflake, Muha, and off course, Sofian (that is, if you have your blog) - you are all tagged! :)