Sunday, June 17, 2007

Don't know what to write, nor, what to say.

For several years past, I have been using 2 different identities in more than a dozen egroups. To avoid even the faintest hint of any relation between them, I even gave each a different personality. One, was a silent sender - sending with hardly any comment nor replying to the news sent. The other persona was the total opposite: vocal, and sometimes crazy but not to the point of nonsensical. Off course, this coull only fool the layman type, but not those who goes checking the internet protocl address and so on. Heck, I care hoots for the latter.

Don't know what to write, nor, what to say. I'm angry, I'm sad, I'm dispirited. But insyAllah, I will carry on. If any, it only shows that certain parties despise and fear the truths being sent.

No comments: