Monday, March 02, 2015

Inglis, Little Little. Politiks, Nahe, Nahe!

Foremost, do accept my apology for the title. I just want to make it clear that this is not a blog about politics. Never was. What little I may have written about it is either a first-hand experience when I was with webtv8, or when I released the pent-up anger within me. I never was, never am, and don't think I'll ever be a politician. I may, though, from time to time, give my humble opinion on matters which I disagree upon and believe me, there's plenty of those going on currently here.

For those cyber-cops lurking in the shadows and waiting to nab anyone with the Sedition Act, here's something for you:  "Senor, senora. I no skool high. One year my klas down floor. Year finis, I go study rooftop. Finis again, I go down floor again. Senor, senora. My skool one floor only, no high. So I no politiks".
You can now close my books, if ever there was one.


No comments: