Friday, September 21, 2007

Tagged!

Ok. I've never done this before, but thanks to tokasid, I'm it, I guess. And I guess the best way to do it is to copy/paste and modify, if you don't mind :)


Five things in my bag:

Nada! Nil! Boliau! Takdak! Ilek! - Er...I don't carry a bag at all!


Five things in my wallet:

1- My Identity Card now commonly known as MyCard.
2-My Driving licence, which like Doc, I too seem to have forgotten the renewal date.
3-ATM card (again, likewise with Doc).
4-Some cash in different denomination (that alone should qualify as more than one)
5- Junks! (Old receipts and don't know who's name cards and so forth).


Five things in my office (should add: opis-pakai-kain-pelekat):

1- My PC
2-A Standing Fan
3-Loads of books, magazines and suratkhabar lama.
4-An old TV
5-A trusty notebook for online matters.


Five things I would like to do:

1- Nak hijrah ke Makkah or Madinah (if possible).
2-Play my very own piano in my own basement studio
3- Buy Camera for photo-blogging
4- Take emak and her siblings for sort of a well-earned reunion holiday
5- Hehe...this one is almost wajib already: Get married.


Five things I'm currently on:

1- Trying to figure why I have to do this 'Tag' thing.
2-(Trying) to work my butts out.
3-Trying to get my blog out of its cocoon.
4-Looking at the plans for webtv8 and Kami Perihatin (looking only ye, cause no. 5...)
5-Trying my damn earnest to get well again.


Now, since I have been almost an anti-social kind of a blogger prior to this, I really have no idea who to tag; serves me right I suppose. Kind of sad, but that's life. But thanks Doc!

12 comments:

Kerp (Ph.D) said...

bro shah,

nice one. hey, i was a loner too when i first started my blog. but by just a click of the mouse, voila, suddenly i have a new set of buddies. and i didnt look back since.

admittedly most of the blogger friends may not agree with me politically but that aint no barrier to form a friendship. at least i know i've met another tifosi!

and this tagging thing, it reaches out within the community and i'm all for it. this may sound gay but it kinda bonds us together.

chill bro.

tokasid said...

Salam cakapaje:

Thank you for being a sport.

As for : getting married, yes I think you should. Calon dah ada kan?

cakapaje said...

Kerp, my Prancing Horse brother,

No prob, but thanks for the advice.

cakapaje said...

Salam Doc,

Being a sport is not a problem, being a sportsman though, could be :)

Calon? To be honest, no. And for some reasons, I think I'll let the issue settle on its own - boleh ka camtu? :)

Minci said...

registerlah kat jodoh.com..

ha ha ha..ntah wujud ke tak website tuh.. ikut suka jer..

Unknown said...

Jangan tunggu lama-lama. Tak buleh jugak nak tunggu jodoh, pi la cari. Believe me she is out there somewhere. Jangan lupa khabarkan kat kami ok?

cakapaje said...

Minci, kalau dah belum time dia, register kat mana pun tak jadi gak! Adale tu kut - as some elderly pious people have said to me countless times - Allah sediakan yang terbaik, insyAllah. Amin. (sendiri Amin, leh kan?) :)

cakapaje said...

Cikgu, insyAllah, kalau dah jumpa nanti, I'll inform you, Doc, Kerp and the rest of the gang.

Jap ek, ni tongah mongah terkojar kojar ni ha! :)

HH said...

Me too - I want to berhijrah to Mekah or Madinah. Some of my friends are there on teaching permits. Thinking of doing the same once I am done with my dissertation.

So, what do you do as a living? Email me - hhismail@yahoo.com

nurulazreenazlan said...

you're still single?

good god, i thought you're married with 2.5 kids, hehe.

cakapaje said...

Salam Restless,

InsyAllah. But give me a couple of days ye, there's something needing sorting out.

cakapaje said...

Salam nurul,

2.5 kids? Hehe...if I had been married, I guess now I would have something like 24 children? I figure 18 sons and 6 daughters is a good number, don't you? :)

Truly then, they would be 'My Team'.

Just kidding, off course.