Friday, July 27, 2007

AC Di Sini...

I do not know about every one else, but I surely do hate watching chat shows such as 'AC Di Sini' and what ever title the rest go by. There's nothing worthy at all in these shows except for gossips on the entertainment world - a world they have created for their own personal glorification and have the audacity to claim it as a 'perjuangan' or struggle! If it is truly a 'perjuangan', then with whom are they up against?

Apologies! Apologies! I do not mean to berate about them; to each their own. But woe you should you step into my world, insyAllah.

Ironically though, the title I use today is a reflection of a call I just only made this morning - I had just called Raja Petra Kamaruddin and asked whether he would like to put his detention by the police on webtv8. Surely, I told him but not in the exact words, viewers would like to him from the man himself. He agreed, and insyAllah, we will meet sometime early next week.

It was when each of us had put down the telephone did I realise this: had we not known each other(professionally), I would need to introduce myself proper. And when I think about it, "I'm from webtv8" does sound like "AC Di Sini...".

No comments: