Anyway, the rule of this tag is that I have to share 5 of my favourite links and...
1. MUST be clean. No X-rated sites.
2. Only FIVE links.
3. MUST tell 5 people.
4. A link back to the person who tagged you.
5. An active link.
So, I now display 5 of the many links I favour, though not in the order of ranking.
1. http://www.youtube.com/ As the name would suggest, this is the place for me to search for the video songs I would like to watch and see.
2. http://www.harakahdaily.net/bm/ This site serve as my main source of political news in Malaysia.
3. http://www.zaharuddin.net/ Like Pak Zabs, I too read this site for more knowledge.
4. http://readsonly.blogspot.com/ I am not trying to be vain here, but I do visit this blog of my own quite regularly to refresh my knowledge and ensure the entries I put in are correct, or to use it for reference. Undoubtedly there's nothing much now, but I do hope to build a small library, and attract people who want some light reading material for one reason or another.
5. http://malaysia-today.net/2008/ A highly controversial site for some, I visit Malaysia Today regularly for some thought provoking news.
Now, regarding the 5 people I am supposed to tag, I will update this entry later tonight after I gain their Ok.
Ok, seems not so Ok...sigh. Been running around I did not even get the chance to ask any except for Minci. Then, since our bro kerp likes to do tags, I will tag him too. So, the choice is:
3. Cikgu (if you are up to it)
4. Water Lilly
5. Pak Shah.