Hmm...these tags are really spreading aren't they? From one, you get another, and they spread almost like virus. Still, there are the good and the bad virus strains. And since this tag came from a lady who is doing medicine, I gather it's safe for me to comply. So, here goes:
LIST OUT THE TOP 5 PRESENTS YOU WISH FOR:
Mama mia! For one who seldom receives any, one would have thought I would already have a list as long as my arm! OK, so my arm is not that long but...
1. A midnight sun for everyday that I live.
2. Several good pair of leather shoes.
3. An SLR Digital Camera
4. A Piano
5. A Basement Studio of my own, complete with D-I-Y stuff with a large aquarium filled with an assortment of small fishes.
Trying to figure what I want was already a headache, but now I have to...
LIST OUT THE REASONS FOR YOUR CHOICES:
1. Aaaah! Need it be said, that my nights won't be dark, ever again! And with it, my days too![Hmm...that's not exactly a picture of the midnight sun I have in mind ye :)]
2. OK, I have always had problem with my shoes. For one, I have learned from a pious man that we should not own more than 5. Currently I have 3, but ever since 10-11, I have been able to use only one! Somehow, there's still a small swell on my left leg, and I can only wear my Lee leather shoe. And I do hate going shopping for myself.[See that shoe up there - I had a pair of it just after school. Then when my friends started calling me taukeh ikan, or the shoe motor-boat, I gave up on it. But you have to blame John Travolta for that.]
3. Slinging a large video camera while on duty, I have noticed some particularly good shots which only a still camera can afford! This is most especially true when the subject is a good distance away, where the zoom of the still camera performs better.[Off course, I have to relearn still photography all over again]
4. Hmm...I don't think I need to go through that all over again.
5. While I'm not a real D-I-Y man, I sure would like to pick up on Wood Carving again, a hobby I had to give up even while in school due to the dust and mess the hobby creates. Thus, if I have my own basement, I have precious little to worry about unexpected visitors and so forth. Everyone is welcome to the basement, but don't expect it to be like a living room.
THE PERSON WHO TAGG-ED YOU IS: Minci! 5 IMPRESSIONS OF HER:
1. Initially I thought the name peculiar; you know, like Kuaci. But soon found out she's more than that!
2. Radiantly beautiful.
3. Quiet and shy if she does not know you...but don't that fool you as she can pick your brains out!
4. Warm and friendly.
5. Perhaps the most important thing is, she knows her hukum and is religious abiding.
MOST MEMORABLE THINGS SHE HAS DONE FOR YOU: She lit a day in my life with a simple statement "berusahalah..."
MOST LOVED INVENTION (doesnt have to be technically advanced)
The shoe. Has to be it! Otherwise you would find me dancing in the streets, quite like when one first step onto a bed of rocks with the sun blazing its most! Hmm...could this be why some tribes somewhere invented the Rain Dance?
WHAT DO YOU DESPISE THE MOST: Uncivilised drivers! The kind that hogs the fast lane while going at 70kmph; who either don't use their indicators, or don't turn it off; queue-jump; does not stop at zebra crossing even when there are pedestrians crossing. They, go hand-in-hand with corrupt politicians who abuse the trust of the people and nation!
6 PEOPLE YOU WANNA TAG:
Hmm...I think I have used my share of the quota. But if there's one left, that would be kerpie :)
2. Mat Salo (but he's seldom online these days)
3. GM! I think she likes doing tags.
4. Amin (but he's in Taiwan now covering the Taiwanese elections. Further, he's kind of serious when it comes to blogging!)
5 & 6. My 2 stray cats: Ku and Ching. But for the life of me, I just don't know where they are off to presently.
And oh, if I may add: anyone who is interested to do so.