Friday, March 07, 2008

Smut

Foremost, I seek the forgiveness of anyone who reads this blog for the matter which - though not displayed here - links to a video clip of obscene manner. I gain knowledge of this link via an email as below, and I believe it is self-explanatory. I put the link here solely for the benefit of Malaysians who may want to know the truth of a certain individual. Kindly do read the text there as well.

Again, I seek your forgiveness.

At the same time, you might want to read this "fikirkan masak- masak dahulu sebelum anda di 'Islam Hadhari' kan", which in many ways than one is related.


"shazliana lily" lilyridzx@gmail.com

Anda lihat dan nilai lah sendiri siapa dia ??
baik Punye...
Bak kata Nabil Raja Lawak : Korang Pikir la sendiri !!!!!!!!!!

--
... hidup mesti diteruskan

No comments: