Thursday, July 24, 2008

For Queen Raden

It was an impromptu thing. Read the message left by Dato' Jaff and called him immediately, after several unsuccessful calls to our bro, matsalo. Soon, muteaudio and kerp wanted to be there too and so, everyone agreed to meet at the lobby. And there we were visiting Queen Raden - Dato' Jaff, Razlin, Pak Zabs, and cakapaje. Our bro matsalo, arrived earlier and had to leave early too. Dato' Jaff has the full story and more pictures at his blog.
The Queen, herself.

When we arrived, she was full of smiles and throughout our visit, she showed no signs of remorse nor any signs of pain. That had me imagining were I to be in her place, I might well be the spectacle of the entire hospital! I mean, pain, is no laughing matter. Yet, Raden was all composed. And what made me more appreciative of her, is that she spoke about religion and how she is trying her best to fight this re-occurrence. What, can a musketeer say or do but...Raden, gua tabik sama lu, sis!
And with her 5 Musketeers

Here's a song for you. Can't find a satisfactory vocal piece from Led Zepelin, so I hope this will do.

ps. To all blogging friends, I told Raden I will text her some jokes. Perhaps, we can all do that from time to time? I know if I were there, I would need a laugh or two.


ps ps. Cikgu KTN, insyAllah we'll be visiting Raden more in the future, especially when you do come down here.

12 comments:

jaflam said...

Salam Shah,
Yes she was a pillar of strength and very positive. Full of smiles and even joking with us.

Truly Queen of the heart.

Kerp (Ph.D) said...

shah,

didnt expect her to be in her usual cheerful self. she's definitely on the right track to full recovery, insyaAllah.

as i told docTA, it was only the first visit of many more to come. tunggu cikgu kata apa.

cakapaje said...

Wa'alaikumusalam Dato',

Yes, she was. And I find her amazing.

cakapaje said...

Salam kerpie,

InsyAllah. Its a tough battle, lets not kid ourselves though.

J.T. said...

Hi Cakapaje

I am out of my break for a second to leave a note here.

Dalilah is certainly a very strong woman. I mentioned to her before that her strength in times of trials empowers some people to believe in themselves.

It is good that she has lots of friends - bloggers or otherwise - to walk with her during her difficult times.

cakapaje said...

Hi JT,

That's a long break you are having. But yes, Raden is a strong woman and we can learn somethings from her. InsyAllah, I'll inform her of your comments. Thanks JT.

Unknown said...

How I wish I could be as strong as her.
The bastards refused to release me from invigilating the PTK so I am trying for the end of the hols instead, will let you know.

Anonymous said...

Salam

Sorry to hear abt Raden. Don't know her, just bace sikit blog dia.

Hope she gets well soon.

Are you going this Tues? To MRT?

Will be my first...

Mat Salo said...

Raden reminds me of how strong a person can be. Most of us guys could never hold a candle to our beloved Queen Raden . . .

That's why we need Allah's good grace to enable her to keep reminding us the power of Faith. And be inspired by her indomitable spirit.

Oh Dear God, spare her so she can keep sharing with us!

cakapaje said...

Salam Cikgu,

No fret. This just goes to show how much the bastards trust you. But around 19 and 20, I may not be around.

cakapaje said...

Wa'alaikumusalam Tehsin,

MRT? I've been there only once myself too as always, there's something I have to attend to.

cakapaje said...

Salam ms,

That's true, bro. Hopefully, her spirit rubs on us...that cakapaje guy especialy.