Sunday, July 13, 2008

Shadow Dancing

As much as one try to run away from the blundering acts of the fools helming this nation, one just can't help noticing it...even with both eyes closed! Prior to that, I do have to mention this: except for a short peek at the blogs and site at Readcentral minutes ago, I have confined myself to reading the printed editions of Harakah, Siasah, Wasilah, and KeAdilan, for any political news, and that too just the headlines. Other than that, I have tried to veer my thoughts away. But as with the opening line, one just can't help it!

Enjoying some tidbits with coffee just now, TV3 aired a statement by some Puppet Doraemon Rubber Manager officers about a court order restraining some people - they have to be at least 5km away from the Parliament tomorrow. Then, there's also a warning to peaceful citizens to stay away from an 'expected illegal rally' tomorrow. Wow! What rally?

I checked several sites and blogs, called several people including Amin Black, no one seems to know what the officers were talking about! Anybody?

So I did some thinking, and my own conclusion.

It seems Naz Bod(oh) has denied Parliamentarians from bringing in visitors tomorrow. This surely has something to do with the No Confidence motion against palalah last Friday. Aaah! Now, we are getting somewhere. Thus, some people, afraid of something, are panicking about something which no one else seems to know about. Good thing my emak is a former teacher and able to give a proverb for this "Takutkan bayangan sendiri, hinggakan tunggul pun disangka hantu!".

Off course, this song and the title is not a reflection of the above. Or, perhaps it should be sung by one of the fools.

12 comments:

Ydiana said...

A very creative storyline by a creative writer...hahaha!

Actually I was also wondering this morning about the supposedly rally thing. I wonder if I did miss something. Oh well...but apparently I wasn't the only one wondering. Maybe there's a new 'opposition' formed that we don't know about except the sarkas and secret service?

cakapaje said...

Salam ydiana,

Hehe, I have to admit that Naz Bo(doh) is quite creative...sigh.

Unknown said...

Can anyone tell me what we can comment on? Is Samy Velu fair game?

cakapaje said...

Salam Cikgu,

You asking about my posting? Well, you can comment about anything. But if you're asking about Naz Bo and gang as well as Same Value, then...you can comment about anything too ;) Don't give a hoot about what they say; just hentam kromo lah!

Snowflake said...

Assallamualaikum
I have a question for you. Since you write so good, why not write a book? There are so many publishers around town. I, definately will be a loyal fan of yours.
Wassallam

cakapaje said...

Wa'alaikumusalam snowflake,

Er...I think you got the wrong person lah!

Honestly, I think my English sucks, and getting sucker and soon, suckerest. Currently - and for the past 2 years now - I have very few chance to practice, apart from reading that is. This blog is my only avenue to practice, as well as vent out. So, I if I do start writing a book, I don't think many will buy it for the mistakes I make. But believe me, I do appreciate the offer.

Kerp (Ph.D) said...

nowadays they are more PRDM than PDRM. go figure, bro.

ZABS said...

Salam Shah,
Semalam saya ke Bangi hantar anak balik UKM. Saya nampak kereta jam selepas keluar tol Sg Besi menghala ke KL.
Mengikut atenden pam minyak di sana, hari Sabtu lagi panjang jamnya.
Untuk mengelakkan jam itu, semasa balik ke KL saya ikut jalan dalam (Kajang), tetapi semasa keluar di tol terakhir sebelum Cheras ada juga sedikit jam.
Rupanya ada sekatan polis di situ. Mungkin jam di Sg. Besi itu pun berpunca dai hal yang sama jugak.
Mereka nampak ada bayang2 sendiri kot?

cakapaje said...

Salam kerpie,

Bro, I can't! What does PRDM mean?

cakapaje said...

Wa'alaikumusalam Pak Zabs,

Berlaku jem dibanyak lokasi di seluruh ibukota pagi ini, dan juga seperti yang dinyatkan olah Pak Zabs juga. Rasanya ye, mereka nampak atau takut dengan bayangan sendiri.

Kerp (Ph.D) said...

senang je...

Polis Raja Di Malaysia.

cakapaje said...

kerpie bro,

Unfortunately, they are not Raja...they take orders from those clowns in Sarkas!