Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Morning Ramblings

Our bro MS dropped over my area early yesterday evening - he cycled all the way from his place which can be over 10km! Man, if I were to do that, I think I'd faint halfway through. Oh, make it a quarter way, as there is a nurse hostel nearby that quarter way mark. Off course, MS does not know that which was why he used a shortcut cutting through the NKVE. But still...

Anyway, we had a nice conversation - he did, actually, I'm not much of a conversationalist - and he asked me of my opinion about the Sarkas-PAS dialogues. I did not have to say anything much but showed to him a text reply from someone. Basically, that, was my reply - if the dialogues are meant for the good of the nation and the people, I am for it. But even then, I question why the dialogue issue has been sensationalised, bearing in mind that this is a supposedly free country and everyone should be talking or communicating with another. Still, I bear in mind that I did not join PAS for the sake of joining it according to my whims; I joined PAS because I support the cause of a just nation, and equal and fair treatment for its people, and to fight against corruption and the treachery against this nation. That, also means fighting against those people who have abused their power. In a much simpler words: you can count me out while the same goons are helming Sarkas and this nation.

Oops! I do sound like a die-hard fan, don't I? But no, I am not. A long time ago, a friend asked me about my stand in PAS. My reply shocked him: I will remain a supporter of the PAS so long as I believe in the cause it stands for, as well as the leaders that are there. Should ever they deviate from such cause, so will I from them. InsyAllah, if PAS were to become the Federal Government on its own accord, then I will leave PAS and be an independant opposition. Like the cliche saying: its not because I do not love PAS, but that I love Islam more. But off course, should PAS and Pakatan Rakyat rise to power, then, that is a totally different story.

Before anyone thinks or comment, please take into consideration that I am not someone who holds a post of high consequential value within PAS, know that the post I hold is of humanitarian value rather than political. But that too may soon come to past as I have been unable to attend their meetings. In other words, I too, am of no consequence to PAS or its cause. And the stand I make is simply my own.

Also, I may no longer be part of webtv8; a lone wolf again, I am.

14 comments:

ZABS said...

Salm Shah,
"Oh, make it a quarter way, as there is a nurse hostel nearby that quarter way mark".
You surely know where to get yourself fainted, where it really matters.

cakapaje said...

Wa'alaikumusalam Pak Zabs,

Ssshhhh! Jangan sebut kuat kuat, kang orang lain tahu! lol! :)

Snowflake said...

Assallamualaikum
I understand... it's a free nation and there are ample choices. But OUR religion must be above all.
FYI, no, you are not alone and you and I surely know that. The Almighty will always be there and is always there. (Bermadah plak gw nie, salam kat shirz ye, dah pergi tempat dia, takut nak komen, heavy sangat dong!!)
Wassallam

cakapaje said...

Wa'alaikumusalam snowflake,

Lol! A'ah, memang heavy...den pun tercengang membaconya. Tapi apokan dayo, den bukan cendiakawan tapi sorang yang suka bebel kek blog orang. InsyAllah, kalau den jumpo dio, den sampaikan salam tu.

And thank you for the kind supporing words :)

Kerp (Ph.D) said...

shah,

i believe it was the same message you showed to me the other day. yea man, i am so with him.

hey, the thing is, nobody's joining anybody in the first place. i'm sticking with what TGNA had repeatedly said. if anyone believes the malay has split, then join PAS, end of story.

cakapaje said...

Salam kerpie,

Yo bro, yes it is. And you got that right about Malay unity or whatever thing its supposed to mean - join PAS habeh cerita kan?

Unknown said...

PAS better sit up and listen because if they join the sarkas I aint goin for the show even if it is free.

Ydiana said...

Salam Shah

I actually agree with Snow's view. Need I say more? :)

P/s. A career change, too?

cakapaje said...

Salam Cikgu,

Yup! I wholeheartedly agree with you, and so does about more than half the members.

cakapaje said...

Wa'alakumusalam ydiana,

Thank you.

Career change? Why, isn't a bachelor good enough? ;0

Raina said...

profesional bachelor

den pun

nak ikut jejak langkahlah..

awat takleh anon ni..

shah, kejamlah :(

Anonymous said...

salam.

TGNA is a very wise man. saya pegang katakatanya. dan saya percaya segala tindak tanduk beliau.
jika kelantan keluar daripada negara malaysia dibawah perintah PASUMNO baru, saya akan ikot kelantan..

haha. sounds fanatic?? taklah.

cakapaje said...

Salam mk,

Takleh anon? Lor...blogspot buat hal kut.

cakapaje said...

Wa'alaikumusalam alina,

Yes, indeed, TGNA is wise. He only need to put conditions which everyone knows the Sarkas can never accept, lol!