Friday, August 29, 2008

Award

Truth is, my mind is blank tonight and am not fully up...body and soul. Thus maybe this is the best time to pay a debt. But heavens...since when does an award becomes a debt? Well, since the award is actually a tag in disguise. Being a gentleman and partly barbarian, I guess I do have to comply. Hey! Reramasalju is a lady, mind you! And a pretty nice one, it seems. That, and the fact that we may have at least one common link, one which I intend to pry more information. But that will be later on, off course.

Anyway, this award is called BRILLIANTE WEBLOG, and the rules are as below.

Brilliant Weblog is a prize given to sites and blogs that are smart and brilliant both in their content and their design.The purpose of the prize is to promote as many blogs as possible in the blogspere.Here are the rules to follow:

1.Put the logo on your blog

2.Add link to the person who awarded you

3.Nominate at least 7 other blogs

4.Add links to those blogs on yours

5.Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.


Now, I will be nominating a few blogs as stated above, but do not expect the nominees to follow through as I know quite a number of people are plain tired of tags. However, I would certainly like to see the first few (marked with asterisks) names comply. So...(drumrolls) the nominees are:

***1. Muha - My adpoted brother is one heck of a guy, one that I truly admire and respect. He was diagnosed with brain cancer and though have had surgery to remove the affected parts, it seem to also have left him without sight and wheelchair-bound. Yet, he takes everything in good stride and is a very patient and brave man. He still blogs using a software to read out the text, and types by memorising the keyboard. I have much to learn from this young and good-looking guy. Problem is, he is seldom online of late. May Allah s.w.t. bless you, Muha.

***2. Alina - Now, I don't know how this young lecturer take to awards and what not, as her blog is pretty serious. I am, however, impressed with her manner of putting things in words. Can't say much else about her as I do not know her personally, having missed the opportunity to meet (Young People's Corner) some weeks back. InsyAllah, we will, one day.

***3. ydiana - This talented young lady is more than a yearling in blogging though we've come to know one another rather recent. As the days passed, she seem to be more than just mere words - with more than 5 blogs of her own! And her nimble fingers, they seem to be dancing more fluidly on the piano now, which makes that cakapaje guy more 'malu' to make comments there.

Nos 4, 5, 6 & 7 - Just about anyone who would like to receive this award. I would have named more, but fear many may not be too kind to the idea.


There, in a half-sleepy mode, I managed to put some sentences together.

8 comments:

Ydiana said...

Salam Shah

Wow! I am honoured beyond words! Even if its just a tag. Your description of me and my blog is just way too high, I still have a lot learn and to improve. Still, thanks for your kind thoughts.

I foresee my challenge would be nominating 7 blogs, as I only frequent less than that on a regular basis, unless I'm extremely bored and hop hop hop. Can I renominate you instead? :)

cakapaje said...

Wa'alaikumusalam ydiana,

lol! Renominating me would make me something like a 'buruk siku'! ;)

Ssshhhh....I was hoping you would feel 'high' with my comments :)

rerama salju said...

Salam bro,

Tq...tq...tq for your precious time by doing this...I really appriciate it!!

cakapaje said...

Wa'alaikumusalam rs,

You are most welcome :)

Anonymous said...

salam shah.

terima kasih shah! tapi rasa macam tak layak aje.. hehe.

btw, serius sangat ke? intent nya untuk sinis atau sarkastik. haha. tapi saya in person is anything but serious. betul!! hehe. mungkin ayat yang dipilih agak serius, tapi nadanya kalau dituturkan, lain agaknya. takkan nak letak ikon ':)' atau 'haha' pada hujung setiap sentences. haha. saya sudah merepek.

btw. terima kasih.

cakapaje said...

Wa'alaikumusalam Alina,

You're most welcome, my lady :) Layak ke tidak, biar panel juri yang menentukan ;)


ps. Oooh! Ingat orangnya serious bonau bonau!

Anonymous said...

haha. memang tak serius di luar. cuma, saya rasa kita kena bertanggungjawab dengan apa yang kita tulis kan? sampaikan ilmu walaupun sedikit. itu aje yang saya mampu.

ok. itu bukan nada serius. :)

cakapaje said...

Alina,

That's a very good comment - we should be responsible for what we write. Thank you :)